Or attic, basement, garage, storage room? A recent survey says the average household has over $2,000 in unused items, just gathering dust. Encore’s eBay® Consignment Service helps you turn those old items into cash.
Downsizing? Once you’ve decided what to keep, we can help you find new homes for the rest. See our What Sells page for ideas. This is a good guide for families sorting through estates as well.
After 14 years, we have seen a lot of stuff donated to local thrift stores that ended up being worth a lot of money. So check with us first to find out whether something might have significant resale value before you donate, recycle or throw something away.
- Use the contact form to tell us about your stuff
- Call us at 734-761-6187 and tell us about your stuff
- Bring items to the store Mon-Fri. 9:30am-5:30pm; Sat. 10am-3pm
Whatever method you prefer, we’ll be happy to research your item at no charge and let you know if it meets our $75 minimum. Even if it doesn’t, you can still donate it and have an accurate value for tax deduction purposes. And the best part? We do all the work, leaving you more free time for fun! Learn more about how our Drop-Off Service works.
How Does Encore Help Sellers?
Encore Online Resale makes selling on eBay® easy. We do all the work.
- Provide friendly and fast market research on your item(s)
- Professionally photograph each item selected for sale
- Design a listing with descriptive and enticing copy points
- Select a merchandising and selling strategy for your item(s)
- Select one or more of the 20,000 eBay® categories and post your item for sale on eBay®
- Answer all email and telephone inquiries about your item(s) from potential buyers
- Process payment from the winning bidder
- Pack and ship the item to the buyer
- Handle any and all follow-up sale inquiries or issues
- Send you a check for your proceeds, typically within 4-6 weeks of selling your item!
We invite you to stop by our store so our friendly staff can assist you with your items. Should you have further questions, please review our FAQs or contact our store at (734) 761-6187 or email@example.com.
Businesses: Let Encore help you with equipment or inventory liquidation.
Are you a business with surplus office or manufacturing equipment? Or a local retailer or small manufacturer with excess inventory? Encore’s Business Services will quickly and discreetly sell your items in the world’s most efficient online marketplace–and at a much greater value than you would receive at a local closeout sale. Learn more about our Business Services.
Raise funds for any charity–effortlessly, year-round.
Encore’s Fundraising Services put the “fun” back in fundraising for your school, church, or other non-profit organization. Learn more about our Fundraising Services.